Johara Dungan. She's a fifteen year old lass living in Davao City. She's a brace-faced vampire. She's filled with thoughts she can't express into words. She'd rather be called coffee princess than whiskey princess. She's inlove with The Vampire Diaries and HIMYM. A lass who's book freak and shopaholic.
I PLEDGE TO READ
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
July 29,2014, 20:17pm
Don’t break a writer’s heart and think ink won’t spill.
July 29,2014, 8:16am
Life Lately // July 2014
1. Prelims are over. It was a hell week for us to study and study and study.
2. Spent the last day of prelims at school and chika session with our batchmates. Yep, they were funny to be with.
3. Finally! We were able to eat at Miko’s Brew on the last day of prelims because we had a long break before our next exam so we took our lunch there.
4. Watched She’s Dating the Gangster with my classmates. I really cried in the movie. And yep, I’m not a kathniel fan but I liked to storyline of the movie.
5. I’ve been busy lately with our first project in DG. We just started and finished shooting today. I’m hella tired of walking and transferring to another place just to shoot. Plus, it was really hot earlier after I attended our dance practice. I was really sweaty but not smelly, haha!
6. Midterms are coming and I shall break a leg so I could get the grades I am aiming for.
Hi, everyone! What’s up?
July 29,2014, 7:09am
Do not call me perfect,
a lie is never a compliment.
Call me an erratic
Then tell me that you
love me for it.
July 29,2014, 7:05am
July 29,2014, 7:03am
Enter the ruins of your heart, and learn the meaning of humility.
July 29,2014, 7:01am
July 29,2014, 6:57am
why do we have to deal with history when we can deal with “our story”
July 26,2014, 11:50am
hi good evening (uso short hair ngayon hahaha kbye)
July 26,2014, 1:00am
July 25,2014, 9:48am
July 25, 2014
1. No classes today because our class president begged our teachers not to have classes today. Weee!
2. Decided to watch a movie with my classmates.
3. We watched She’s Dating The Gangster. Actually, I don’t really feel like watching it because um, I just dont feel it. Hahaha.
4. I cried in the movie especially the scene where they met for the last time.
5. I really cried.
6. Vince even offered his hanky to me because I was crying.
7. We ate pre-dinner at McDo while waiting for our studio pics.
8. A great Friday indeed.